Payment should be made by A/C PAYEE’S CHEQUE drawn in favour of CARMEL CONVENT SCHOOL. Fee can be paid without any late fee by the following dates, at Carmel Convent School (The South Indian Bank Counter) between 10 a.m. to 12.00 noon on week days (Sunday & other Bank holidays closed)
||1st - 15th April
||1st - 15th July
||1st - 15th October
||1st - 15th December
Fees not paid by due date, may please be paid with late fee by cheque only at The South Indian Bank Ltd., 22, Regal Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001, and not in any other branch. Fees will not be accepted in any other branch except this.
- Any information regarding fees dues, admn. No, dates to deposit etc. will not be provided by phone. Kindly make the enquiries in person in the office.
For any queries regarding fees contact Mrs. Nancy Roney.
- Before depositing the fees, all the columns in the fee pay-in-slip (Name in Capital Letters) should be legibly completed failing which no credit will be given for the payment and a fine shall be levied as in the case of non-payment. Further, the Bank will not accept incomplete or illegible slips.
- Fine or late payment of fees will be charged @ 100 per month on cumulative basis. No exemption from the late fee will be given under any circumstances.
- Bus fees should be paid along with the school fees. To start or to discontinue the use of bus service, one month's notice will have to be given before the quarter starts otherwise whole quarters fees will be charged.
- No outstation cheques will be accepted. In case of cheque returns, additional charges will be levied @ 300/-.
- Fees will have to be paid as long as the pupil’s name is on rolls.
- If fees remain in arrears for a quarter or more, the student’s name may be struck from the roll, in case of re-admission granted entirely at the discretion of the Principal, fresh admission fees shall be payable in case before such re-admission, along with the arrears of fees including the fine.
- Students of Std. X & XII will clear their all dues by 15th November 2015 and collect their Admit Cards for the final examination in the 2nd or 3rd week of February.
- Fee receipt counterfoils should be kept carefully till the promotion examination. Kindly submit the same when the counter office calls for them for checking from time to time especially before each examination.
- Students will be permitted to appear for the examination only if the dues have been cleared and a "No Dues" certificate has been obtained prior to the commencement of the examination.